Friday, April 15, 2022

Friday 15 th April 2022…it was a Good Friday!!

 Time for a hike!!!


I went off this morning to another one of my favorites….









It was shocking to me to see the change in the Pressa since I was here about six months ago….


All the green invasive Lillie’s in the water and also how high the level of the water….










The photos with the red dot in the corner were taken six months ago and the differences are totally amazing…..





this photo taken through the bridge with the building in the back ground





 is now totally submerged and the photo today with the two small white rocks sticking out is the top of that same building!,

This is the building..


And today!!!







This afternoon I met with my lovely young student Vanessa and she told me that her mother had put together five bags of clothes from her children that she wanted to donate so we went to her house and picked them up, how sweet!!


After two years of not going to the gym I have finally hired a personal trainer and I go to her house twice a week, she has a fully equipped home gym, Jessica is very dedicated and hard on me and I do not enjoy the sessions but on the drive home I am always happy that I went!!


Found a great new show on Brit Box a police drama…


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!!







Sorry I do not know how they came to be below!! 

2 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

Maybe Jessica won't mind taking some pictures of you doing the workout she has designed for you. It would be a great blog for one blog or a series of blogs. The reason I bring this up is that Beach has been through three surgeries, one on his hammer toe foot and the others for knee replacement surgeries. I believe that a personal trainer for him (in lieu of a gym with general equipment) in designing a workout to fit his needs after recuperation from surgery would be better in order to bring him back up to where he was before the surgeries. I've noticed a lot of weakness in certain muscles after the surgeries, and he now slumps (shoulders not straight) while walking. That may be a need for exercises in his spinal area. The big thing now will be convincing him to submit to a personal trainer. You don't give up on anything; that's what I want him to do--have a strong will to do it.

mexicokid said...

Thanks for your comments and I can only tell you what works for me and I feel lucky to have found Jessica…I told her I do not want to work on my lower body I do not want to do anything extra with my knee, so we just do upper body strength training and she is very hard on me but it is what I need…..there is no way I could do this on my own I do not have the will power or the knowledge…I would suggest a personal trainer for Beach too..best wishes les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...