Wednesday, September 08, 2021

Wednesday 8th September 2021....a busy day!!

My first appointment this morning was at my physio where he put me through a grinding routine for an hour and afterwards measured my knee and the swelling is way down and he told me that I good to sign off from any more sessions and gave me icing and heating instructions for after my tennis and hiking.......I am thrilled to be able to be back on the courts and play my usual level after five weeks away!!!

Wednesday so it has to be poker and I of course have to win...today it was 175 pesos!!,

I go straight from poker to pick up Frida and we went on a nice long walk as this is the last time for ten days as she goes back to doggie camp, which I have been told she loves, I shall miss her!!

Finally I went to the small park where I meet my student Martha and we sat and talked for an hour, I have to make very few corrections with her conversation and we talk about everything, she is an outstanding student!!!

Came home and settled down for another riveting tennis match from New York...I think these evening matches the last eight days have been some of the most fantastic games and on the Women’s side an 18 year old English gal is wowing the crowds and into the semi final as is a 19 year old phenomenon from Canada!!!

This is my adorable SIL on a little adventure ion the Yorkshire moors, never thought I would see you on that bridge Janet??




As you see waterfalls run in the family, my brother Malc!!




They are enjoying a three day mini break, be safe!!!

Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!


No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...