Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Wednesday 22 Nd September 2021...always busy on a Wednesday!!

This morning I went back to the trailhead where I went two days ago and got a bit beaten up...

This time I did manage to find the right trail and hope you enjoy the morning photos!!
























This afternoon at poker still the winning ways continue with another 150 pesos in my pocket .


I then went and picked up Frida for our usual great walk....her Mum Jude sent me this photo of when she was first adopted almost a year ago and she was about two months old..





She sure has grown up to be a beautiful dog!!















I met with Martha late afternoon for our  one hour English conversation..I always enjoy this time and Martha has been my student for over three years and her English is excellent!!


Watching a soccer game from England!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...