Saturday, September 18, 2021

Saturday 18th September 2021.....delivery day!!

Ok it is getting a bit boring all my tennis matches being cancelled because of flooded courts!!
Last nights heavy rain did it again this morning.

Lynn is on a well earned rest in Texas, that woman has five times more energy than I do!!!


So Reyes and I went out this afternoon to do some deliveries and we started at the small community where the young local  gal, Jessica, has 12 children come to her home every day and she makes them breakfast.  They are always so thankful for the food we deliver!





We then went into centro area and made six deliveries here to some special families....


This young man has been confined to his home for many years and a few months ago when I moved into my new casita I gifted him the recliner you see in the photo.....we left a nice food hamper for the family.





Next to this ladies home.....





I just love the lines and smile on her face.....





The children in the house...





Thank you everyone who donates to keep this project moving forward!!


Back at home I was thrilled to see my first flower coming up...





I have never grown anything in my life so this made me happy!!





Frida is back home from doggie day camp so we went for a long walk this afternoon....






Great to see her again we have missed each other!!





Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!


No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...