Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Tuesday 14 th September..a bit of everything...

I will get a reputation in my neighbourhood with

this car parked outside my casita all night!!





I have never seen this vehicle before and no idea why it is here, honestly, no I mean it honestly ðŸ¤¢


Every second Tuesday I go to Feed the Hungry and pick up 15 hampers, so kind of that organization!














Then went and picked up some amazing donations from two families, thank you so much!!


I went back to the house where the lady recently lost her husband and has a crippled son and we delivered a TV that another kind person donated......when we dropped it off I told them it had no remote and no stand so imagine how happy I was to see the TV working mounted on the wall when I went back this morning!!!





Love this new mural!!





Rain cancelled my tennis morning, not a happy camper🎾🎾🎾





Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...