Monday, September 27, 2021

Monday 27 th September 2021...dog day!!

Lilly comes on Monday mornings so after I clean up for her arrival to clean the casita I leave.


I haven’t seen Gracies dogs for a few weeks now so I went and picked them up and we went for a three hour hike...





Down by the river and they loved it and were so well behaved!!!


























Next dropped Blaze off at the Spa for her weekly clean...





Finished and resting in the garage......




Last item on my agenda was walking Frida which is always a pleasure ...





Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...