Thursday, September 02, 2021

Thursday 2 Nd September 2021..delivery day!!

This afternoon I drove Lynn to the little community where this amazing young Mexican woman, Jessica, lives.
Jessica is instrumental in the huge project of helping stray dogs and cats in the campo.
In her village are thirteen children who when they have finished school at 10 am come to Jessica‘s house where she makes breakfast for them all.
Jessica is a chef and owns a small catering business so you know the children are getting good nutrious meals everyday.
We have collected donations and have been able to buy food staples for them and this is what we took out to them this morning.



The children are very special, well behaved and help with the cooking and cleaning.

Check out this little guy!!





There is a young man who lives in centro with his parents, his name is Nicholas and his passion is chess and two weeks ago he organized an on line chess tournament and raised over 900 US dollars which he wants to donate to children in the campo with the purchase of educational games and supplies.
So as well as the food supplies we took out some of the games Nicholas had bought as well as a white board....the kids were thrilled and I hope I can post the video that they sent thanking Nicholas.



It was such a thrill to see these children, eat, smile and enjoy some games!!!
Things are so difficult for so many people right now with what is happening in the world but if you are able to donate some cash or items that you do not need any more after down sizing I am more than happy to come and collect them.
You can contact me at
mexicokid77@yahoo.com

Took Frida out for a long walk later on and we managed to get through without fighting anyone...

She is gorgeous!!


I love this Granny!!


Lawyers should never ask a Georgia grandma a question if they aren't prepared for the answer.

In a trial, a Southern small-town prosecuting attorney called ..his first witness, a grandmotherly, elderly woman to the stand.


He approached her and asked, 'Mrs. Jones, do you know me?'


She responded, 'Why, yes, I do know you, Mr. Williams. I've known you since you were a boy, and frankly, you've been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife, and you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you're a big shot when you haven't the brains to realize you'll never amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher.  Yes, I know you.'

 

The lawyer was stunned. Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, 'Mrs. Jones, do you know the defense attorney?'


She again replied, 'Why yes, I do. I've known Mr. Bradley since he was a youngster, too. He's lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking problem. He can't build a normal relationship with anyone, and his law practice is one of the worst in the entire state. Not to mention he cheated on his wife with three different women. One of them was your wife. Yes, I know him.'


The defense attorney nearly died.


The judge asked both counselors to approach the bench and, in a very quiet voice, said, 'If either of you idiots asks her if she knows me, I'll send you both to the electric chair.'


Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!













No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...