Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Wednesday 10th February 2021...walking day!!

I took off this morning around 10 am and dropped Little Yella off at my mechanics it was time for a full service.....I left the scooter with him and continued into town and on the way stopped at two houses to pick up donations for the food hampers and also for the fund for Arturo....



This is the latest news on his condition taken from a friends post on FB...


News today about Arturo Luna, the 13 yer old boy in hospital waiting for his operations on his cracked skull.

He is still in the Hospital General here in San Miguel, there is a tentative bed in Leon tomorrow, Thursday, where his operations can take place.

The Hospital here is only charging him for his medicine, so far about 10,000 pesos.


That is great news....


Did not take many photos but I do like this store......





Did some banking and other chores including picking up a basket of strawberries  at my favourite  little stand...





 and then walked back to get my scooter, they always wash and polish her up!!!





I was home in time for Claudia to deliver my quiche and beef and Mushroom  pie.....






 Cannot tell but the pies are 9 inches..all cut up and in the freezer, they are really tasty!


So a good walking day..





OK folks time for an evening of live tennis from Melbourne!!

🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...