Monday, February 08, 2021

Monday 8th February 2021.....a new week!!

Lazy morning for me......


Around noon I went to the local park and did my exercises...











I walk twelve laps and then use some of the machines and yes I do wear gloves in the machines...





This afternoon I drove into the country for an appointment with a man who makes eco friendly stoves...I was a little early so I sat on a bench with this for my view...





Check out the sky







Then crossed the bridge for these shots..











I met Eric at his metal factory and we talked about the stoves...he told me he lives two minutes away and I should follow him and he would show me his stove......


These stoves are powered my small twigs and wood and then can be used with a pot on top..





Or with this cover on to cook the tortillas....





he told me this stove was five years old.....


the cost of one stove is 1200 pesos so I ordered five for the end of the month...


The plan is to try to get every family in the campo we are supporting a stove......I think with the donations I am collecting most days we can do this!!


About to watch some tennis from Melbourne, Australia with fond memories of me there in the stadium five years ago!!


I saw this on the Internet..


The journey is short 

2764.png

An elderly woman got on a bus and sat down.






 At the next stop, a strong, grumpy young woman climbed up and sat down sharply beside the old woman, hitting her with her numerous bags.

When she saw that the elderly woman remained silent, the young woman asked her why she had not complained when she hit her with her bags.

The elderly woman replied with a smile: "There is no need to be rude or discuss something so insignificant, as my trip next to you is so short because I am going to get off at the next stop."

This answer deserves to be written in gold letters: "There is no need to discuss something so insignificant, because our journey together is too short."

Each of us must understand that our time in this world is so short, that darkening with struggles, useless arguments, jealousy, not forgiving others, discontent and an attitude of constant discovery is a ridiculous waste of time and energy.

Did someone break your heart? Stay calm.

The trip is too short.

Did someone betray you, intimidate, cheat or humiliate you? Relax. Excuse. The trip is too short.

Did someone insult you without reason? Stay calm. Ignore it. The trip is too short.

Did a neighbor comment on the chat that you didn't like? Stay calm. Ignore him. Forgive that. The trip is too short.

Whatever the problem someone has brought us, remember that our journey together is too short.

No one knows the length of that trip. Nobody knows when it will arrive at its stop. Our trip together is too short.

We will appreciate friends and family. Let us be respectful, kind and forgive, we will be filled with gratitude and joy, after all our trip together is very short.


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...