Monday, February 22, 2021

Monday 22 Nd February 2021.....a quick day!!

I really don’t know where the day went I wasn’t busy but it just seemed like I was getting up and then I was having dinner!!


I did do a load of laundry, yes I know exciting and then went off on the scooter to different parts of town and picked up five wonderful donations for the food hamper project.


This project is such a rewarding venture and in the five weeks we have been delivering we have gotten to know some of the people from the village and their children...they so appreciate what we bring them.


At 2 pm I went to pick up Frida when I ring the bell and wait for her I know she will be excited to see me and she always gently puts her front paws up on my chest.......


We had a good walk I love taking her out..today she found a new friend!!





After I dropped Frida back home I went to my lovely lady barber and had the fantastic 40 pesos hair cut and beard trim..feels and looks much better!!



Now I have had dinner and a shower and for a change going to watch a live hockey game from Toronto!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...