Friday, February 12, 2021

Friday 12 th February 2021...tiny road trip!!

This morning I went to my friend Mort’s house and from there he drove us to the big HEB grocery store in QTO..

this is the store where I buy my medication, a lot cheaper than here in SMA plus it is a big store with some items that cannot be found in other sores and also a chance to chat with Mort and a little road trip that we both enjoyed.

Did my exercises and now relaxing and going to watch live tennis from Australia....

I like these...

Good use of a passport...

This is truly amazing!!





Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi





















No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...