Saturday, February 06, 2021

Saturday 6th February 2021.....one year!!!

This time one year ago I was preparing to drive Little Bluey out of Mexico.


I had four months of travel planned including working at the Indian Wells tennis tournament....


Visiting my second family in Vancouver Island and trading in Little Bluey for a new car..



The old and the new









Then flying to England to have a visit with my family before flying to Paris to watch the French open tennis tournament before heading back to Vancouver and driving my new car 





back to Mexico.


Well we all know what happened...COVID!!!!


I was very fortunate and blessed to be able to stay with Heather and Kirby for seven months and as you know I eventually left my new car Blaze in Nanaimo and took a flight back here.


A lot happened in that year with Covid, my scooter accident, my surgery but at the end of the day right now...I am in a beautiful casita..I have perfect health again..the love of family and friends and blessed to be helping some less fortunate families out in the campos of San Miguel.


Grandma Pearson always told me to count my blessings and name  them one by one...and I do!!


Stay safe and healthy!!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...