Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Tuesday 23 rd February 2021...and another day done!!

Even with COVID restrictions I still find the days and weeks pass by quickly....

When I opened the blinds this morning....




I was on the sunny tennis courts at 9 am this morning and it was a great two hours....

Did a little shopping and then came home for lunch and then went and picked up Frida...she is so happy so see me and greets me the same way each day with her paws up on my chest, very gently.

Today we walked into Centro..the main Jardin is closed and roped off and you cannot sit on the benches but we enjoyed the view of the main church..



A lovely walk!!

I then stopped at the only restaurant I go to and picked up my take our order of country fried chicken, mashed potato and beans and gravy, a Tuusday ritual!!

Try this it works!!


Not a bad exercise day....

Now time to watch a live hockey game!!

Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!










No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...