Thursday, February 18, 2021

Thursday 18th February 2021....a short one today!!

A long post yesterday so a short one today....

You know how my thursday mornings are.....two hours here

I really am so happy to be back on the courts after that four month lay off and to be back with full mobility and no pain is amazing!!

came home and relaxed before going to pick up Frida and we went for a 90 minute walk....we seemed to have bonded quickly and she has such a sweet disposition, very good on the leash and she does seem a bit timid around loud vehicles.....we had a lot of fun!!

Tonight more live tennis from Australia.........

Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!




No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...