Saturday, February 13, 2021

Saturday 13 th February 2021.....tennis day!!

First an update....

Arturo the young man from the campo who was a victim of a hit and run driver last week has finally been moved to the big hospital in Leon.....he has many facial injuries including a broken jaw and requires surgery but his condition is much better than it was a few days ago so that is great news!!

Great time at tennis
this  morning and afterwards I went to a few of my friends homes who had volunteered to get cookies for the kids Valentines party in the campo tomorrow......

Three of my friends far beyond what was expected and home baked 48 of the these packages....


We have more cookies, balloons and boxed juices for them....we will deliver them tomorrow afternoon but not stay because of Covid for the party.....thanks everyone!!

Tonight it is more live tennis from Melbourne.....so another late night!!

Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!




No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...