Tuesday, February 09, 2021

Tuesday 9th February 2021....Tuesday it must be tennis!,

This was my view this morning from my patio..










Lots of playing and watching tennis these next two weeks with the Aussie Open taking place.....but this morning I was back on the courts


For enjoyable two  hours....great fun!!

I came home and really lounged around reading and relaxing.....

I like this..


then went down to the market and treated myself to a Mexican BBQ..

I think I will get a lot of use out of this....

I am now settled down for the evening of tennis....

Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!








No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...