Friday, January 15, 2021

Fri 15 th January 2021...Gracie’s birthday!!

Back to my normal routine with a nice hike in the canyon behind my house this morning.....


It is Gracie’s birthday today and I went over this afternoon with a couple of gifts and then we had been invited out to a neighbours house for pizza on the roof top, which was lovely.


I then drove them to the lovely cross on top of the small canyon by my house which is the best place, in my opinion, for sunset shots.





Unfortunately this was not the best sunset but the longer we stayed the nicer it turned out....








They all enjoyed the views and then we went back and had cake.....


Gracie said she had a really nice birthday!!


I did another 11000 steps on my fit bit.....the good news for me is next week I shall start very slowly back on the courts hitting some balls🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾


stay safe and healthy!!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...