Sunday, January 10, 2021

Sunday 10th January 2021...a nice hike!!

I was aroused from my peaceful slumber this morning around 8 am with the noise of the hot air balloon.....











Always a nice way to wake up.....had another relaxing morning and like every Sunday I turn up the country gospel songs on my IPad!!


I then went and did my routine of exercises at the park I do enjoy doing them and the views are lovely and gives me chance to clear my head.


This afternoon Gracie was going to a party and I borrowed her car and took the dogs on a great hike, they just loved it....


With the serious drought half of this Pressa was now just hard mud and we were able to walk over to the dam....





Enjoy the photos.......











very pretty..














The dogs were well behaved..










And Negrita wanted to drive home...





It was a fun trip...


Now getting ready for supper...


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Nice photos Les!

mexicokid said...

So much beauty around..thanks les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...