Monday, January 18, 2021

Monday 18th January 2021....more birthdays!!

Told you it was the birthday month..two more today!!!!


My very special and adorable friend Linda is celebrating her birthday today with her family....we have known each other a long time and she takes the caring woman of the world award!!!

Linda with Guy who is watching down on her today from heaven!!





It is also Emily’s birthday today, Gracie’s daughter....wish you a fabulous day!

With baby Izzie..





In the USA it is a holiday to commemorate MLK...


I love some of his quotes!!


“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.”


“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”


“The time is always right to do what is right.”


“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”




“Be a bush if you can't be a tree. If you can't be a highway, just be a trail. If you can't be a sun, be a star."


“Life's most persistent and urgent question is, “What are you doing for others?


Especially like  this one!!





I had another helping session at the physio this morning...a lot of massage followed by exercises..


Love this quote





And so happy to tell you I shall be on the courts on Wednesday hitting balls with the tennis Pro.....my first time back in nearly four months🎾🎾🎾


This afternoon I went on my favourite  SMA hike.....it is the most spectacular in the rainy season but still nice today..


can you see the cross I am going to??





Let me zoom in...







This is the swimming pool in rainy season...





Lovely views from the cross...












See the suspension bridge!!





Zoomed again for you..





The waterfall into this pool when flowing is amazing..







Love this view of the slot canyon, so peaceful...



See the zip liner?


Zoomed in....







A lovely hike and no issues with my knee...I am still amazed how fast I have healed!!


Ready to watch a soccer game...


Tonight’s sunset..





Stay safe and healthy!,


Yachi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...