Monday, January 11, 2021

Monday 11 th January 2021.....the start of a new week!!

Really a similar day to yesterday.....


I went to my physio again this morning and Fernanda put me through some vigorous exercises as well as massage on my elbow and knee....I really think I am ready to get back on the courts but I am going to be very careful and not play this week.


Next week I will book a lesson with the tennis pro and just hit balls with him...it will be almost four months since I last played so I want to ease myself back into the sport.


This afternoon I borrowed the car and the dogs and went off hiking in the canyons by my house, they just love to be free and to explore and sniff...they are very well behaved dogs.





The place where I keep my scooter is secure but it is about a ten  minute walk back to my house and I really have been looking for somewhere closer to my house and I have found the right place......I know Sally a little bit and her house is right on the street where I do my exercises, maybe 150 yards from my house...she is allowing me to park Little Yella in her driveway which is locked and secure...so this is a great find for me.





The usual evening ritual for me...


I like these T shirts!!!










Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...