Sunday, January 03, 2021

Sunday 3 rd January 2021....here we go....

Well this is the start of a busy three days for me

getting everything ready for the Three kings Delivery of over 875 gifts for the children in some different campos..


I had to pick up the remainder of the gifts for the fifty kinder girls and it is all here..





They each get a bag filled with one of everything shown above....and the finished product for one village....





I then went and did my exercises at the local park and then tested out my new lounger...





It passed the test....I had water, music, view of the mountains, sunshine and hummingbirds.....


This was sent to me on my Face book time line from last year...






Hope there will be many more happy faces like this on Wednesday...


I had a haircut and shave yesterday afternoon....I have been going Andrea’s home for about four years now, she cuts hair in her front room...it is very nicely laid out with Covid precautions and in all these years Andrea has never raised her price for my haircut...if you can believe 40 pesos....and she even gave me some chocolates on my way out🤗🤗🤪🎅




Beautiful sky tonight..







Tonight I am going to watch a soccer game from England and then my show....


Stay tuned for tomorrow’s busy day!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!


No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...