Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Tuesday 26 th January 2021...a productive day

Starting out with me meeting another resident who resides here and we are going to form a small coalition and raise money for food hampers for poor families in some of the campos.....more on this in a few days!!

the other day I took my friend Vic on my canyon hike that I love so much and he brought along his drone...Vic sent me the link hope you can open it and see for yourselves why I like this hike so much!!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/186bG_HgsYqMPcaRWSGpJhg-4tkknVz2q/view?usp=drive_web


This appeals to my sense of humour!!





My friend Linda who lives in Tucson sent me this photo from her window of the snow capped mountains!!



So be honest here on a scale of one to ten on the cute scale how do I rate????



Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!





No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...