Monday, January 04, 2021

Monday 4 th January 2021..... Day two of the work party!!

Today was the busy day!!!!


With my three elves in tow arrived at Diane’s studio where she had kindly lent us the space to store the 410 soccer balls...





Without much ado the boys got right to work inflating the ⚽️ 


Here is Gary in the shade...





Graham working hard...





Mike seems to enjoy his work...






You are maybe asking what I was doing.......


Well count the steps!!,





I was going back and forth picking up the balls and placing them 15 to a garbage bag!!


Here are some of the ones waiting to be picked up...





Tania who is a school principal picked up the gifts to deliver to her children on Wednesday.





Ayla and Jim also picking up gifts for their small community...





I had brought drinks and cookies for the boys but they never stopped working and less than three hours later we were all finished...really amazing...thanks so much!!



As I arrived back at my casita I saw the lady and her son who go through the trash looking for plastics.....they were thrilled when I gave them some boxed drinks I had with me and then when I gifted the young boy a soccer ball..his smile stretched from ear to ear!!








It was a long afternoon but so worthwhile.....


I like this...






Now off for a shower and then watch a soccer game from 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿...


Also spoke to my brother this evening and he told me that England has gone to six weeks of total lockdown!!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi  Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...