Saturday, January 09, 2021

Saturday 9th January 2021...weekend already!!

Started my Saturday with a cup of tea, some strawberries, granola and yogurt and watched my brothers soccer team from England on the IPad.....


The  Uk is getting hit pretty hard with Covid and most are on total lock down but the national pastime of football is still being played although they are playing to empty stadiums and some games are being called off for Covid related matters.


Then  Gracie came with the dogs and picked me up and took me to my lady doctor where I was administered a flu shot and a shingles shot...I had them both in the same arm and no pain or stiffness at all.


We then went into the canyon where the dogs love roaming around......even spotted these lovely animals.....












It was a gorgeous afternoon sunny and warm and who would have thought that three hours later there was a tremendous rain storm...this is the first rain since I arrived back 1st October, vey welcome too.


I ordered some more pies from Claudia...she makes them all from scratch and delivers...I have been having these pies for years and they are very delicious..





Is like this quote!!





 Now after my dinner and shower time to watch another soccer game⚽️⚽️


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...