Tuesday, August 04, 2020

Tuesday 4th August 2020...Day 169!!!

On this day 102 years ago the most amazing fabulous caring and completely adorable woman was born!!!!

I think we all like to think our Mums are the best but Doris was a shining light wherever she went and was loved by everyone she came into contact with!!

Maybe her only flaw was putting  me in a dress when I was younger!!!


Even though for all of my adult life I was usually 4000 miles away on the other side of the ocean we had an amazing bond....

She did come to visit me in Bermuda a few times on her own whilst Dad was working....

This would probably be around 1973.... and my Englebert Humperdink look!!


No child could have asked for a better role model than my Mum and when she passed away way too early on Valentine’s Day 1995...the world last a precious soul.

thank you and love you Mum!!

Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!






No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...