Thursday, August 13, 2020

Thursday 13 th August 2020..Day 178!!

Because my tennis racquet is in the tennis hospital I did not play tennis this morning...I get it back mañana......

Ben brought his dog over this morning, Ozo and Boomer know each other and get along well..

I took them for a short walk they were good on their  leashes....

I like this photo comparing Little Bluey and Blaze..


I took Boomer to the vet this afternoon he needed his yearly booster shot and afterwards we went to the local dog park.

Heather and Kirby made a lovely dinner tonight to celebrate Zach’s achievement....Ben and Mia and Mia’s brother Marcus came....it was a lovely evening.

Hockey game on Tv for me now...

Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!






No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...