Sunday, August 02, 2020

Saturday 2 Nd August 2020..Day 167!!!!

I know some of my posts are the same lots of days but it is what I do.....

So back on the courts this morning for another great morning of tennis with good friends, it was not so hot today so just great weather for running around!!


This afternoon Boomer and I found a new hiking trail....





It was a nice flat trail and obviously a horse trail...





This trail led down to the river..





Boomer enjoyed his swim...








Blaze looking good!!!














Tonight the Hockey Finals have started and all the games are on TV so instead of me writing and saying I am watching live soccer from England I shall be saying I am watching live hockey from Canada!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

Blaze would look good with a nice surf board tied on top with waves crashing behind her on a California beach and, of course, Beach Boys music would be playing.

mexicokid said...

She would indeed..if only she was allowed to cross the border..Take care ..les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...