Friday, August 21, 2020

Friday 21 st August 2020...Day 189!!

Well a bit of everything today starting of with rain all morning so again no tennis.......

I did manage to take Boomer out on a couple of short walks in the hood...

We went past Ramona again and I always find myself singing, Baby come back!!!!!

Boomer is so funny he knows Heather and Kirby are away and spends quite a bit of time in their bedroom waiting for them..

With his stuffed toy!!

At noon there was a great live soccer game on TV which I enjoyed..Boomer not so much!!



A couple of things I really like..


And this one..



The rain did stop in the afternoon and we did go for a long walk in the neighborhood....

Before returning home to watch the first hockey game..


The other thing Boomer does a couple of times a day is try to run around in circles and catch his tail..



Congratulations to the Vancouver Canucks hockey team progressing to the next round of the Stanley Cup finals!!

I think the weather is supposed to get nice again..so stay tuned!!

Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!















No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...