Monday, August 03, 2020

Monday 3 rd August 2020....Day 168!!

Two family birthdays to celebrate today...

My Great Nephew Tom turned sixteen today and I hope you had a special day......I am not sure how old Tom would be here, maybe 3 or 4 years??

Today is also my cousin Shelia’s husbands birthday..so Peter I hope you had a great day and that your lovely spoiled you like she always does!!!

Today I decided to give my body a break from the tennis hard courts...does not mean I sat around...


Took Boomer on a 14 km waterfalls hike......


This is Nile Creek up Island about 45 minute drive and a great walk first through second growth forest......








All the time following the creek up stream....








Cannot believe Boomer managed this huge log for about ten minutes







After about 7 km we got our first glimpse of one on the several waterfalls...





just lovely views ...





And Boomer loved going in the pools...





the further we climbed we saw more falls..this really is a gorgeous place...





We saw a few people on the trail and by the time we got back to the car we were both a tad tired!!!


After dinner Boomer and I watched hockey but he looks a little bit not interested!!




I like this..





Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!



2 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

Is Boomer allowed anything to chew on?

mexicokid said...

Yes he has the usual doggie treats and he knows after hiking and we get to the car he has his own water bottle and some kibble to munch on...is he spoiled dog??? Of course he isπŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...