Thursday, August 06, 2020

Thursday 6th August 2020...Day 171!!!

The hot sunny weather came to an end with heavy rain all night and most of the morning....


So what does a boy do ???


Of course he sits on the couch..





And watches a live hockey game!!!!





Boomer does not look interested but his team was losing!!!



It did brighten up in the afternoon and I took Boomer for a long walk in the hood..


These boys were out for a walk too....











This one seems to want to play basketball!!!





It was nice to relax and give my body a break from the tennis courts...


Like this car sticker...





Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...