Monday, August 10, 2020

Monday 10th August 2020...Day 175!!

Monday morning and a little bit of everything starting with two hours here...





As you know always good to be on the courts.....


Came home and watched a live soccer game from England and then took Boomer out to some trails here..





He was off leash the whole time and enjoying running around...








For a change not a deer photo...








Cute...





Zack is the gol pro of the family...








This morning was the start of this tournament..





Zack had a good opening round...





I found a new photo app on my iPad so here are some photos from the archives....


Linda and Guy..





Paula and Jerry and Inga and myself...this one is a long time ago...




Sam and her guy Ian....





What the Pearson boys do best...tea at half time of a soccer game..Andy on my  right and Malc on my left!!





This is a photo of Gracie’s three dogs she just rescued Negrita on the left with Einstein and Scoutie...



I like this






No hockey on tonight so back to watching another episode of Homeland on Netflix!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...