Monday, August 31, 2020

Part two







I had my lunch  here and these jacks took food out of my hand but were too quick for me to get a photo...








Just as I finished my lunch the weather changed, the clouds came in and it started to rain and it rained all the way back to the car...





I was gone just over six hours and it was a great work out for me and blessed to be able to do these kind of treks!!


I then drove to Croft’s house and we had a nice visit I have not seen him since over a year ago when I came here for a celebration of life for Norma..





The motor home is in the driveway and I have fond memories of my RV and this one parked together in many places in Mexico and the USA over the years.


It is full self contained and I had a great shower and some pizza that Heather made last night....


It then went into the house and Croft and I watched the Vancouver game...


So a really nice day...I am staying till Thursday and going to do some hiking every day!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...