Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Tuesday 25th August 2020...Day 194!!

Today was just a great day to be out on the tennis courts sunny and lovely and I stayed for well over two hours...




I know it is the same photo as yesterday but it is just a great view!!


This afternoon took Boomer down to Departure Bay beach which is very close to the town centre and a great spot to hang out and watch the ferries come and go...








The fisherman...








Catch fish....





See old friends...this is Beth..






 who I have know for many years when she and her husband used to come in the restaurant where I worked and I even visited them and stayed with Ramona in their drive way in Yuma.....I also bumped into another friend Cynthia and her son Reston...we used to work together at a high school doing lunch time supervision......Cynthia has triplet sons and it always amazed me how she managed and now the boys are 32!!....Sorry I forgot to get a photo..


Boomer enjoyed just looking out over the bay...





Which is very lovely....


















Back at the parking lot these two look fantastic together!!!





We are all getting set to watch the Vancouver hockey team...they have to play better than the last game when they were very easily defeated!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...