Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Wednesday 30 th October 2019... busy day!!

I was at the gym at 8.30am for my session with Aaron

and again I did not eat before I worked out and I felt better this way......although I am not totally crazy at working out at this time it is better for me than  my old time of 4.30pm as I had to dash to school a tad sweaty!


Came home and cooked a lovely omelette and relaxed for a while before I went out to pick up two more donations for the Three Kings and then onto poker.


This is another afternoon of entertainment that I have been doing for many years and I really enjoy the camaraderie of the guys I play with also it is fun usually taking some of their pesos ...another check in the win column this time only 50 pesos!!


Home in time to shower and get changed and then off to the bakery to pick up yet another birthday cake for one of my students!!!


I had seven students and I had invited some friends of mine to come to class and talk to my students, Terri and Mike Church!!





There are an amazing couple that have virtually lived their married lives in an RV......they have travelled to many countries and written travel books about the campgrounds in those countries..








....they have documented every single camp ground in Mexico......amongst the Rv community it is well know that every person who brings an Rv to Mexico has a copy of their book and it is known as the bible!!


The students just loved listening to all their stories, they asked many questions and it was good that I took them last week to see where I play tennis and the Rv park there.


One of my students, Adriana, has a birthday tomorrow so the cake was for her, she is a good guitarist so the cake was appropriate









 and we enjoyed helping her celebrate her birthday!!!!





Another great class!!!


Yashi Kochi

3 comments:

mexicokid said...

Thanks and welcome les

living.boondockingmexico said...

Mike and Terri are always fun to meet up with and chat. We saw them in SMA two or three years ago at San Ramon. Yep, they really did a great job with the Mexico rv book. It's a keeper and always in our rv.

mexicokid said...

They are here for another two weeks before they go off to South America. Cheers les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...