Thursday, October 10, 2019

Thursday 10th October 2019...one time only asking!!!!

This is the link to my GOFUNDME account where I am collecting donations for the Three kings Toy drive here in San Miguel de Allende.....please consider making a donation!!

Just one word of advice..the account is set up in Canadian dollars.....for example if you wanted to donate 50 US dollars when you get on the site you would have to select 65 dollars in the  donation amount because the funds are in Canadian dollars so 65 Canadian dollars is equal to 50 US dollars...




Best wishes and have a great day..les


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...