Tuesday, October 08, 2019

Tuesday 8th October 2019...another busy day!!!!!


Today is a special day for my family... 53 years ago today my brother Malc married his childhood sweetheart, Janet.....it was a great day as was their 50 th celebrations....

Their daughter Sam posted this on her FB page...





Best wishes and so proud of both of you and Janet the huge medal you deserve is in the post!!!!


This was from their golden wedding anniversary!!





Back on the tennis courts this morning for two great hours of good camaraderie and the occasional great shot!!


After tennis I went and picked up two more donations for the three Kings ..apart from raising the money I enjoy doing this..I go on my scooter so that is easy...I get to meet some really interesting people and I see their homes...


Next it was up to the big Tuesday market..this is the Mexican version of a huge flea market...the word is that if you cannot find it at the Tuesday market it does not exist!!


I went to see the lovely stall owner , Fabiola, who for the past three years has supplied us with the small purse for the girls, inside the purses are gloves, socks, hair products, some nail stuff, pencil and note book.....She was there and happy to see me.....she quoted me the same price as last year 125 pesos per purse and I will give her the number required in the next few weeks, will be around 400.


In the years past she calls me and tells me the purses are ready and I go and pick them up...she has them all in huge garbage bags there are about six different patterns and she has all the products inside, the beauty is they don’t have to be gift wrapped so saves on work, expense and most of all when we deliver no garbage!!!


Home for an hour to relax and then off to get Gracie to go out for a late lunch and then to Bo’s house for our regular Tuesday night Mexican train!!!


Ashley won another award!!!!




You may not want to mess with this kid...Halloween 2006!!





Quite a day!!


Yashi Kochi

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...