Monday, October 14, 2019

Monday 14 th October 2019...Happy Thanksgiving!!!

A happy and wonderful Thanksgiving to my  special Canadian friends!!


Spent most of the morning doing paper work for the Three Kings and then I went into Centro to pick up another donation and to do some banking and shopping.


I stopped at this local restaurant as they were offering



Got a take away,,


This afternoon I relaxed before I went to my gym session at 4.30pm..Aaron put me through it again and he did tell me that I was doing really well and he sees a difference and improvement in my training!!


I quickly got cleaned up and went the 100 yards to my English class....


As it was a special day I invited my good friend Kristen to come to class again and do some crafts with my students.





Kristen has come to class many times before and tonight after introductions were made we went outside to the patio where there were bigger tables .


She had brought all the materials and she had them all painting and decorating a small pumpkin...


Let the photos speak for themselves!!!!






















Everyone had a great time and it is a wonderful lesson for them to hear a different accent and to have some fun with a take home product at the end!!






Thanks so much Kristen!!


My turkey dinner was awesome with enough left for mañana!!


Yashi Kochi!!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...