Sunday, October 27, 2019

Sunday 27th October 2019...a day of learning!!

Today my Dad would have celebrated his

💯 Birthday!!!


He was a special Father and I owe much to him.....I like these two photos...








Getting used to the turning back of the clocks last night......always take a little while.


This morning Gracie and I went on a personal tour of one of the big cemeteries in town with a local American tour guide.





It was very interesting and told us about many different customs as this week is the start of the long festivities for the Day of The Dead starting later in the week.







There were many workers in the area cleaning up the land and the altars and graves.....








I especially like this one...











I enjoyed the tour!


At 3 pm I went to this beautiful hotel





For this lecture...









These were the views from my seat!!















He was a mesmerizing speaker and was just a wonderful afternoon!!


This was on my Face book page..love it!!!





Also this was on saying if you can find the camel your chances of getting Alzheimer’s was slim...sadly I still cannot find that darn 🐫!!






Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...