Thursday, October 24, 2019

Thursday 24 th October 2019...another full day!

I want to wish my Nephew, Mark a really happy and special birthday today!!!

had a wonderful time on the tennis courts this morning

and afterwards picked up another 1000 pesos cash donation...the people here are so kind and generous!!!


Came home for lunch and got all the final numbers worked out..we are going to deliver to 12 schools for a total of 889 gifts that does not include the little extra gifts we will have for the smaller kids that always come with their parents.


I figure I need approximately 85000 pesos and I have around 40000 donated..isn’t that amazing after only three weeks of advertising !!!


This afternoon I went to a photography workshop which was interesting and I picked up a few tips...I don’t have the best camera for quality shots but it is sturdy which is what I need for my lifestyle...I tried to implement some of the tips in these shots...
























This evening I went to this concert..it was being held in a huge B and B such a huge and impressive property..





I have to admit that I did not enjoy the concert at all..the musicians were very talented but just not my kind of music....I saw the violinist playing a month ago with another band and that was a fabulous  concert..this music was just too new world and sounded all the same.


Settling down now to watch a soccer play off game from Los Angeles....


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...