Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Wednesday 25th September 2019....just a lovely day!!!

Regarding my blog post rant yesterday I have started to make plans to change banks of course this is a tad difficult being out of the country but my wonderful friend Heather does have my power of attorney and I have a conference call tomorrow morning with a great financial advisor I went to see  when I was in Nanaimo...so I am hoping for some solutions to this issue.


I just wonder how difficult it is to move all my money, savings, investments from the TD bank as all my pensions and dividends go into this bank??


Again this morning my gym session was moved up to 9.30am and again another hard and demanding πŸ‹️‍♀️workout!!


Did some errands in town and then went to the regular poker afternoon .. came away in the win column again this time 75 pesos!!


I got to shower and change before I went to class.....I really do enjoy these students they are as amazing...they each came to the front of the class and told of their pay forwards so very proud of them especially Carlos a 23 Year old young man who lives with his girlfriend and they have a four year old daughter and he works at the most prestigious hotel in town as a waiter......he told us about an American couple who came in the bar yesterday and their bill was over 2000 pesos!!!


When he presented them with their bill the man said he was so sorry he had left his wallet at home and neither of them had any cards or cash on them.....Carlos said he should really have informed his manager about the incident but he had a good feeling about the couple and told them they could go and that they could return later with the money!!



Three hours later the man showed up and paid his bill and left Carlos a really great tip!!!


Then I had them come to the front and tell of one thing that makes them happy and one thing that makes them sad...I can see already the change in their confidence level....


The class goes by really fast and we finished by playing 20 questions for chocolate!!


I was so humbled when they left they all told me how much they enjoy the classes!!!!!


Great interview with my tennis star young friend....


https://twitter.com/WavesTennis/status/1176970898886123522/video/1


Time for tea, a piece of carrot cake and my show!!!!


Yashi Kochi!!!!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...