Friday, September 20, 2019

Friday 20th September 2019... a tale of woe!!!!!!

I took my good friend Karen to Costco this morning it is just a 35 minute drive and always nice to catch up with Karen.....


The last time I took her on the way back I got my very first flat tire and after getting some help to change the tire and going to the tire shop to find out the tire was toast and a new one cost 1400 pesos!!


So after I drop Karen off I went up to Gracie’s condo where I park Little Bluey...put the sunscreen up and locked the car and I am pretty sure put the key in my pocket...I drove back home on the scooter.


At home I could not find the key!!!


I looked everywhere..no key....so I went back to the car and no key in the door and the car was locked!!!


I came to the conclusion that I had lost the one and only car key!!


So I drove to a locksmith in Centro and explained my plight and I am meeting home at the condo tomorrow morning after tennis and he will get into the car and make me a new key!!!


Cost 2300 pesos!!!  Which I think is a fair price...so I must learn to be more careful, although this has never happened before!!   AND maybe not take Karen to Costco again๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช


When I was coming back from the locksmith I got caught up in this amazing parade!!!


I asked around what the event was and apparently next weekend is Miguel’s Birthday which I knew but this parade is a dress rehearsal for the parade next week...there were so many people lining the streets....only in ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝMexico!!!






Birds eye view





















Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...