Tuesday, September 03, 2019

Tuesday 3 rd September 2019. ..those were the days!!!

Last night during class I talked about my years in Bermuda..I could tell that they were interested but did not know much or anything about Bermuda...


I do not give them a ton of homework but I did ask them for class on Wednesday to look up Bermuda on the Internet and write down a couple of sentences about the county and they can read it out to the rest of the class.


So I though it would be nice for me to go through my photos and take into class the ones I have of my time in Bermuda...


This one obviously taken shortly after I arrived as my hair is still “normal”!!





Now you know why I still love tennis..check out the hair!!!





I am proud to say I won the singles and doubles championship a few years in a row!!!


On one of the trips my Dad took out to see me....





Don’t mess with me!!!


I have no idea why I entered the boxing event it was my first and only time....happy to report I won and even managed to break Dave Carr’s nose with this punch!!






The good old days from 1970 to 1980!!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...