Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Tuesday 17 th September 2019....a perfect day!!

Such a perfect morning for tennis and we all enjoyed our two hours on the courts and afterwards I went and did some grocery shopping at the big La Comer store.


Linda had sent me a receipt for egg Mac muffin/quiche type dish but without the pastry....I followed her instructions and here is the end product with tomato, bacon and mushrooms!!!






One word to describe them...


DELICIOUS πŸ˜‹ 


This afternoon went to get my fill of country fried chicken and mashed potatoes  at La Frontera restaurant before going off to Lisa’s for a lovely evening of Mexican train!!!





Stack it up for another great day in πŸ‡²πŸ‡½ Mexico!!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...