Saturday, September 28, 2019

Saturday 28th September 2019.......Tennis!!

Today was the best morning of tennis in all the years in SMA..we have this great player, Andy, in town for two months and today was his last day playing and he is excellent and improves all our games and it was hard competitive and so much fun!


This would would a good one for my English students!!!





Spent the afternoon at home relaxing and then tonight Gracie and I met Andy and his wife Lori and another tennis friend Mathew and his wife Kim at a down town restaurant ....it was a lovely evening the food was really good and the company so nice..we will miss Andy on the courts!!


Have a great weekend!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...