Monday, September 09, 2019

Monday 9th September 2019....a busy afternoon!!!

After breakfast this morning I decided to take a walk into Centro I always enjoy this as usually I am whizzing by in the scooter.....


Of course the church can be seen from many different points around the city!!!









I enjoy sitting here with this view and wondering how a kid from the big steel city of Sheffield finished up here!!!





All the lovely streets..

Some under repair..

Getting ready for Independence Day..












This big red gate is normally closed and it is amazing to me only two blocks from the Jardin you find this ..












Glad to see it when there are no bulls being killed..


Sometimes the women come and wash their clothes here...





The doors





And door knobs of SMA 





Finally the lovely park...







A popular local eatery!!






I relaxed for a couple of hours this afternoon before going to the gym and my Monday workout ...


Finally off to class....all 10 of my students showed up and we had a great class




.  I had them all at the front individually and answering questions from the other students....then we talked more about paying forward.


The 90 minute class went by very quickly...

When I got home the sun set was amazing but sadly my camera could not capture all the vibrant colours!!!












Now home and showered had a light dinner and getting ready to watch tennis!!!!


OH NO!!!!!!!   There is no tennis anymore !!!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Thanks for the city tour, so many memories stirred up. No more tennis! What will you do???

mexicokid said...

Glad you enjoyed the tour....I guess I go back to playing like I did this morning...have a great day les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...