Monday, September 30, 2019

Monday 30 th September 2019...where did this month go??

Here we are the last day of September and it was an unusual fall type day, quite cloudy and a tad on the cool side.


I had to go back to the bank to complete my account opening and passed by this lovely sight and sounds!!!!








Brings back lots of memories for me as I used to play a trumpet as a kid in the Salvation Army Band!!


Came home and did some cooking chicken breasts with sweet potatoes and carrots and mushrooms!!!!


Then it was time to go to my afternoon gym session and it was a really good hard workout.


I had time to get cleaned up and go the few years to my English class.....eight students showed up which was good as a heavy rain storm passed through just before class.

Their homework for tonight was to be the teacher for three minutes!!!


I did not tell them what to do and it was just amazing to see how much effort they had put into this project and they all I am sure enjoyed this part of the class.


Two of my students Adriana and Carlos both play the guitar and I asked them to bring them to class today and play for us......


Carlos went first and he had printed out the words to Stand by Me and he played and we all sang.....it was wonderful!!





Adriana has a problem with her ðŸŽ¸and did not bring it but she borrowed the guitar from Carlos and and she played and sang hey Jude..again so much fun for the class!!





The are really fabulous students always eager to learn and to ask questions!!!


The chicken I cooked was really good...now time for a shower and then a cuppa and my show!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...