Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Wednesday 18th July 2018....part two!!!

I went to bed last night at 10.30pm read three words in my book and I was out like a light till 4.30am when I woke up and as awake as anything.....no point trying to go back to sleep so I made tea propped up my pillows and got my iPad out and watched the sun come up.....what a life doing this in bed with this for a view!!!!









Most of the morning I spent sorting my room and stuff out and then went out for a walk....


This is my Ramona my home for almost six years after 88000 Miles I sold her to my barber friend and he still owns her....she looks good...









Notice the decal is the same as the one on my ankle!!






Walked to the library and the store and then back home.


I always take a photo of this sign and always think...well where do the fast seniors cross??







...I did not take Boomer as he had to go to the vet yesterday for some reason he started to bite and chew his tail...he was sedated at the clinic and cleaned up but now he has to wear this..






till Friday!!!!







I was out on the deck reading my book when I had a visitor....









This area used to be their habitat so there are very common..I do like watching them!!


At 5.30pm my friend Inga picked me up and took to me to her pickle ball club where I was lucky enough to get some games...not as good as tennis but a really great workout and evening.


Back home this adorable sight in the back garden!!














Heather cooked a fabulous dinner...I am a lucky chappy!!!!!


Yashi Kochi !!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...