Thursday, July 26, 2018

Thursday 26th July 2018....a quiet day!

Just the usual boring Thursday morning stuff...off to out door pickle ball...played almost three hours and it was hot.....great games and very friendly people.


This afternoon I had an appointment at my bank to apply for a second Visa card having had mine compromised twice in one year I figured a back up card was in order.  My appointment was at 3pm and the young man that did the application for me looked about 15 years of age...but he knew his stuff and I should have the card in a few days.


Heather’s Mum Ruth arrived today she is staying about a week and it is her 91st birthday on Saturday she is doing really well...we had a lovely dinner out on the deck it was lovely!


Yashi Kochi!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...