Monday, July 30, 2018

No you 30th jul 2018....good riddance!!!!!

Good bye to the belly!!!!!


I have been a bad boy and a combination of Janet’s great home cooking for two months and me getting off my eating schedule and now Heather’s good cooking and me not being able to say no to desserts the waist line had enlarged and I am up to 183 lbs.......when I left SMA in April was 176 lbs.....


So today is the start of my new eating regime........I had cereal and a banana for breakfast and then donned my hiking stuff lots of drinks and headed out on a hike to here...






It is a lovely park enjoy the views...






































I was lucky to catch this bird in flight....






I then walked to the next park ...Pipers lagoon..another lovely spot....






This is where I had a rest and a very light lunch...






The house next to the very tiny red dot in the centre of the photo was Roy’s house, you have often heard me talk of Roy...






A close up...











I had to walk the same route back and in all I hiked 14 km and it was hot but felt good.


Heather is cooking some grilled chicken and veggies for dinner and I think we are going to watch a movie downstairs tonight on the 65 inch television..yes 65 inch!!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...