Saturday, July 21, 2018

Saturday 21st July 2018....a day on the links!!!

Zack is Heather and Kirby’s youngest son and he has just finished four years of college at Washington State on a golf scholarship and is now home for the summer before he hopefully gets on the lower level pro circuit.


Today he was in a tournament about 15 miles away and Heather and I drove out there to watch him for the first nine holes....


Another glorious day and I enjoyed walking around the course which is in a beautiful location.....I was amazed at the power Zack could generate and also his accuracy....he finished the day at two under par and tied for the lead...enjoy the photos...
































Later on I dropped Heather at work and drove to pickle ball another two hours of hard and good games....I am enjoying this game although I still prefer tennis..the people are very friendly and 8 get a good work out!!


Tonight is just a quiet night at home and I might watch a movie!!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...